What are the benefits of a Peter Coppola® a-Keratin Smoothing & Refinishing Treatment?
- Reverses signs of damage and promotes overall hair strength and vitality to provide a restorative boost and unparalleled protection for your client’s hair
- Uses the highest quality ingredients, such as Keratin, vital ceramides and smoothing amino acids, combined with a low pH mechanism to soften and smooth coarse hair
- Drastically reduces frizz
- Is 100% free of formaldehyde and aldehydes that is safe for all hair types
- Volumizes and restores hairs youthful look and texture for a minimum of 3 months
- Safe for the stylist to perform and the client to receive
Is the treatment permanent? How long does treatment last?
*with proper processing & aftercare.
Will this treatment damage my client’s hair?
Does this treatment contain formaldehyde or aldehydes or produce dangerous fumes as other keratin treatments do?
Is this treatment safe for all hair types?
Will my client’s hair be straight after the treatment?
Will the client be stuck with stick-straight hair?
Will the client’s hair lose its volume or be flat?
Can my client do a treatment if pregnant or breast-feeding?
Can I do this treatment on a child, who has very curly hair?
How long after a treatment must my client wait before washing their hair?
May the client use a hair tie or clips in their hair after receiving the a-Keratin Smoothing and Refinishing Treatment?
How long after a treatment must I wait to color my clients’ hair?
Can this treatment be applied to henna colored hair?
How long does it take to actually do the treatment?
Do I need to clarify the hair more than once before applying the a-Keratin Smoothing and Refinishing Treatment?
What products do I use to finish after the treatment in the salon?
What products do I recommend to my client to maintain the treatment at home?
We provide a take home checklist (Click Here to Download a-Keratin Aftercare Guide) for you to personalize your recommendations and instructions for your clients. This card recommends that your client use the correct Peter Coppola® Shampoo and Conditioner designed for their hair type.
a-KERATIN COLLECTION AFTERCARE - (Click Here to Download a-Keratin Aftercare Card)
- a-Keratin Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner - for thick and coarse textured hair
- a-Keratin Hydrating & Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner - for fine, thinner hair textures
- a-Keratin Weightless Smoothing Mask - once a week to reduce breakage and increase elasticity, hydrolyzed wheat proteins for extra smoothing and hydration
- a-Keratin Best Friend Spray - as a daily leave-in detangler with aloe and argan oil to penetrate the cuticle and smooth and protect from damage
- a-Keratin Intensive Repair Treatment - once a week at home treatment to combat split ends and retain moisture
- a-Keratin Daily Repair Treatment - to protect and strengthen hair daily, grapeseed oils promote shine and vibrancy, while hydrolyzed keratin and collagen strengthen and improve texture
LEGACY COLLECTION AFTERCARE - (Click Here to Download Legacy Aftercare Card)
- Total Repair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner - for thick, coarse or virgin hair
- Total Repair Smoothing Hair Mask - once a week for added strength and moisture
- Color Control Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner - for color treated hair
- Blondest Color Command Shampoo and Conditioner with Azulene - for blonde or silver hair
- Blondest Color Command Hair Mask with Azulene - to help strengthen, repair and balance pH levels and retain moisture
What products do I recommend to my client to style and finish their hair at home?
- a-Keratin Best Blow Dry Ever for perfecting your blowout at home. This heat activated leave in spray helps to reduce blow dry time dramatically, while providing the frizz reduction and smooth finish of an in-salon keratin treatment.
- a-Keratin Style Dream adds bounce and volume to your blowout, while protecting from heat damage.
- a-Keratin Texture Creator a lightweight styling cream to control frizz and give hair a sexy tousled effect.
- a-Keratin Smoothing Styling Treatment to aid in sealing split ends and smoothing while flat ironing. Aloe soothes while Quinoa helps to repair damage while strengthening and protecting the hair shaft.
- a-Keratin Smoothing Serum packed with Vitamin E from Argan and Sweet Almond Oils helps to reduce frizz, add major shine and condition strands quickly.
a-KERATIN COLLECTION STYLING PRODUCTS
LEGACY COLLECTION STYLING PRODUCTS
- Legacy Just Blow Blow Out Spray - eliminates frizz and cuts blow dry time in half with a few sprays of this leave-in, heat activated blow dry spray. Shake well before use, apply to wet or dry hair before blow drying
- Full Volume Styling Cream - boost volume and moisture with this heat activated leave in cream. Apply a small amount onto towel dried hair and blow dry completely before styling as desired. For intense volume and smoothing, use a round brush for a smooth and bouncy blowout.
- Infusion Anti-Frizz Cream - define curls and cut blow dry time, while blocking out humidity for seriously smooth and frizz free hair. Apply to damp hair from roots to ends and style as desired.
- Steel Medium Hold or Titanium Firm Hold Hairspray - finish any style with our fast drying and humidity resistant hair sprays for all day hold that leaves no sticky residue, flaking or build up. Use before blow drying for volume and after for a strong lasting hold.
Can I do touch ups with this product?
Can you do the treatment on permed or relaxed hair? What about highlighted hair?
Will the ocean or pool water affect my clients’ treatment?
My client is asking for another treatment service, how long do I have to wait before applying the treatment again?