Color Control Sulfate-Free Shampoo protects and cleanses strands for just-stepped-out-of-the-salon vivid hues, while taming frizz and deeply moisturizing dehydrated hair.
Peter Coppola Keratin Concept Color Control Sulfate-Free Shampoo protects and cleanses strands for just-stepped-out-of-the-salon vivid hues, while taming frizz and deeply moisturizing dehydrated hair.
• Protects color treated hair, leaving it ravishingly radiant with a brilliant shine
• Helps prolong the life and vibrancy of hair color
• Restores hair to its optimum health
• Protects against harsh environmental stresses including heat styling, UV rays and pollutants
• Extends the life of all in-salon keratin treatments
• Keratin and Ceramides build strength and retain moisture
Why your strands will love it: This Sulfate and Sodium Chloride-Free Shampoo was developed to protect and cleanse vivid hues while calming frizz and moisturizing dehydrated hair.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycol Distearate, Laureth 4, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MEA, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Collagen Amino Acid, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Wheat Germ Acid, riticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Sulfur, Polysorbate 80, Oleth-10, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal.
This item is currently out of stock. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.